CMAST @THE BIO INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION / Boston, US / 4-7 June, 2018
CMAST will participate in the 25th edition of the BIO International Convention (BIO), that takes place from June 4th-7th in Boston, US.
BIO is the world’s largest biotech gathering; attracting 16,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together to discover new business opportunities and promising partnerships.
Belgium will be one of the top delegations with 75 participating companies.
As a leading consultancy and project management in life sciences, with a branch office in the US, CMAST cannot miss this event!
- Find us at the Belgian Pavilion (booth #1743 in the Exhibition Hall),
- Book a meeting with us using the ONE on ONE Partnering tool, or
- Join us at the famous Belgian Café on Tuesday June 5th (7-11 PM) at THE HARP, 85 Causeway Street, Boston, USA (Download invitation).
We will be happy to answer all your questions about how we can assist your company or organisation in the creation and development of innovative healthcare solutions. Looking forward to meeting you!
Glenn Van Dael, CEO, and Karin Van den Eeden, Operations & Business Relations Manager CMAST.
The BIO International Convention is an organization of the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO). flanders.bio, the life sciences cluster organisation, and Flanders Investment & Trade coordinate the participation of Flemish companies to this major life sciences conference.
Our Service Offering:
CMAST provides consultancy, project management services and tangible business solutions in the following areas:
- Early stage innovation services
- Funding services
- Project & Portfolio Management
- R&D process optimization
- Multi-stakeholder collaborations
- Regulatory compliance & quality
- Health data analytics & visualization
- Supply chain
CMAST is headquartered in Temse (Belgium) and has branches in Switzerland, Germany, Poland and the US. Since 2018 CMAST is part of The Adecco Group, which gives the company a global reach.